You can pick from 3 types of shipping speeds when you order
- Standard mail service with no package tracking
- Expedited mail with package tracking (faster – 5 business days)
- Express mail with package tracking (fastest – 2 business days)
- Most items are ready to ship in 3 to 5 business days after the order is received.
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For item specific times, see individual item descriptions.
- Items in stock ship the next business day after purchase.
Estimated shipping times
I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
- Canada: 2-5 business days
- United States: 3-8 business days
- Europe: 1-3 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 1-3 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 1-3 weeks
Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. StrideRidge is not responsible for delays due to customs.
Please contact me if you have unique shipping needs.
- StrideRidge accepts payment through major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- PayPal is also available as a payment option.
StrideRidge ships all orders via Canada Post.
I’m not offering custom orders at this time. If you have any questions, though, please contact me. Thanks, Roger
Each product is made in a variety of different colors that are described in each listing. Other color options are not available at this time.
We happily supply discount codes to our VIP Members. Want a discount code? Get an instant 20% discount by clicking here.
StrideRidge uses leather sourced from Wickett & Craig, established in 1867 and based in the USA. Primarily, we use the English Bridle leather, and we have it prepared for us in a variety of thicknesses appropriate to the designs we sell.
English Bridle is a vegetable tanned leather that is drum dyed, hot stuffed, and fully finished. Environmentally friendly, natural Veg-Tanning results in a leather product of superior quality. The leather is supple but holds its shape very well. This leather has been used over the years in anything from strap goods in the equestrian trade to high-end fashion projects, this leather has stood the test of time.
A little bit more about Wickett & Craig in their own words:
Wickett & Craig of America
“Established in 1867, Wickett & Craig is the leading North American producer of vegetable-tanned leathers used in the manufacture of personal leather goods and equestrian products. Our tannery has been creating the finest quality leathers for discerning customers worldwide for over a century. Our production staff is comprised of knowledgeable, experienced and environmentally conscious professionals who take great pride in producing natural vegetable-tanned leathers of incomparable quality and beauty. For over 120 years, tanning operations were conducted at the original location in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 1990, Wickett & Craig relocated to Curwensville, PA, USA. The current tannery is an 180,000 square foot, state-of-the-art, environmentally-conscious facility.” (Source: Wicket & Craig)
Unfortunately, I only sell online and deliver my sold orders via Canada Post. In-person delivery or pickup service is not available for now. Sorry.