1. ORDER TIMELINE
- PROCESSING TIME: Our company handcrafts products within 2 to 6 business days.
- The processing time for each order is specified in the listing details online.
- Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
- Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s handmade.
- Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take 2 to 5 business days to be created for you.
- Look for the following image if a product is ready for shipment by the next business day after payment has been processed.
- Our company uses the following shipping carrier: Canada Post
- StrideRidge ships from Canada.
- Orders are dispatched to the postal service after the ordered item’s processing time.
Approximate Shipping Times:
- Standard Mail Service (Package Tracking Not Included) – Approximate Shipping Times :
- Canadian orders take approximately 2-5 business days to arrive.
- US orders take approximately 3 to 8 business days to arrive.
- International orders could take an approximate 1 to 3 weeks to arrive
- I will send you a message when your order is dispatched to the postal service.
- To keep shipping costs low, by default, StrideRidge ships via Canada Post Standard Mail (without package tracking).
- Shipping Upgrades are available during checkout for most countries:
- If you have special shipping needs, expedited shipping, signature, or package tracking please Contact Us.
- Please keep in mind that delivery times stated are estimates and may vary.
- We happily support and love our international customers.
- We ship all International products through Canada Post.
- Buyers are responsible for customs, duties, taxes, broker, and/or related fees.
- These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
- StrideRidge does not calculate or charge for import charges.
- We will only declare the actual value of items being shipped on duty forms for shipments. Each order is designated at a “Sold Item” and the actual value of the item is declared.
3. HANDMADE DISCLAIMER
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
- The colour of each item as pictured may display differently on each computer so keep in mind that you may see slight variations in colour and finish when you receive your order.
- Leather is a natural material with normal variations in texture and potential blemishes or markings may occurred during the life of the animal. Although I am very selective of the leather cuts used, expect variations in surface, minor blemishes, and / or thickness. Every single piece of leather has its own surface texture and will vary depending on which part of cow hide has been used. The dye colour applied to each piece of leather may vary in colour and finish so some variance can be expected.
- All products are new. I never sell used products.
- Dimensions provided in listing details are approximate. Expect minor variances in size due to the natural leather properties and the nature of handmade (not machine made) products.
- All products are hand cut based on design templates I have created for consistency and accuracy. A lot of heart and design iterations went into each product so quality is consistent.
- Keep in mind that the item photographed may not be the actual item you receive but, without question, the same design. Each item is hand made by me.
Care for your leather product(s) by:
- The leather goods are not suitable for exposure to water.
- You may opt to apply additional water protection beyond the finish provided on your purchased product. Oils and leather protectors are available in most retail outlets.
- Please note that applying a leather finish may change the colour, shade, or surface appearance of leather.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
- Exposed to or submerged in water.
- Strong solvents or coloured dyes are exposed to the item.
- Excessive abrasion.
4. CUSTOM ORDERS
- We always love creating new products from scratch.
- Please contact us for a quote.
- Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
- Ask us for details.
- Custom or modified orders are final sale
- Monogrammed or personalized items are final sale and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- All payments for my shop are processed through PayPal.
- We begin processing an order once the payment is cleared.
6. RETURNS / EXCHANGES / REFUNDS
- It’s extremely important that you enjoy the products from StrideRidge.
If a buyer is not pleased with an item purchased, please reach out to me and we’ll make it right.
- Items received in an accidentally damaged condition due to postal services are eligible for return and refund.
- Items not received or packages lost are eligible to be refunded by StrideRidge only if the delivery service originally purchased with the item’s order, included package tracking services. This is vital to ensure traceability of the package.
- Custom, monogrammed, modified, or personalized items are final sale and returns or refunds will not be issued or accepted.
- Customer must notify StrideRidge within 7 days of receiving an item if a return or refund is requested.
- The customer must notify StrideRidge of any return request(s) prior to returning the item. Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of notifying StrideRidge
- A refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping costs, will be issued to the buyer once the sold item is received in new and unused condition. Shipping, taxes, duty fees are not included within the refund and will not be refunded.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping, tax, broker, or duty costs.
- Refunds will not be issued if the package is on hold by customs and not received by StrideRidge.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to the shipping return address below.
- Product exchanges are not provided by StrideRidge. If you require an alternate item than the one you purchased, you must return your original item for a refund, following StrideRidge return and refund terms. A new and separate purchase transaction would be required to be initiated by the customer for any alternate item(s) desired.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Gift cards are not refundable.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Shipping Returns to StrideRidge:
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- Note that this is not a physical retail store location but rather, a mailing address.
3-3221 Derry Road West
PO Box 13546 Best Buy PO
Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 7L7